Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Album

One of the ladies in my office at work recently had a baby, her third, and it was a girl. Her first two were boys. So we at the office were just as excited to get to make/buy girly things for her for a shower as she was to receive them.
Here's what I made for her.
DSC_3856

I used 6x9 page protectors from Making Memories. The cover is a sandwich of chipboard, felt and fabric, sewn around the outer edge. I sewed a paper pocket into the front and back covers before assembling the layers. Then bound it with standard office binding rings and decorated them with ribbons.
DSC_3863

I used Basic Grey paper Blush Collection and chipboard stickers from the Bittersweet collection. The chipboard stickers had adhesive on the back already, but it just wasn't sticky enough so I had to glue many of them anyway. I also used other miscellaneous bits and pieces from my stash.
DSC_3833

I just used a simple design of solid on left page and pattern on right page with a little embellishment on both pages. I think 4x6 photos, horiz or vertical should fit nicely on these pages.
Here's a few pages
DSC_3835

DSC_3836

DSC_3839

DSC_3840

You can see the whole album here if you're interested.

No comments: