Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scrap Your Day...

Can you believe it's almost been a year of Scrap Your Day?! It sure doesn't seem like it has been that long! Here's a few photos from the day. I actually took under 30 photos that day. That might be a record!

I hate self portraits, not sure why...

Breakfast

I made this little calendar thingy last weekend and put it on my desk at work. More on this thingy later.

My messy cluttered desk. Clutter-it's everywhere-Aaarrgghhh.

Harry had to go to the vet for a glucose curve check for his diabetes. He actually gets to reduce his insulin, he's lost a little weight. And he got his annual shots.

LAD has finally gotten big enough to open the freezer all by himself. What would he possibly want out of the freezer...ice cream of course. See him in action here

Not much interest in this project...but he tries, a little...

No comments: