Friday, September 4, 2009

Inspiration on display

For about the last year and a half I've been doing design team work for the local scrapbook store in Ankeny, Memory Bound. The most recent projects I have turned in were for the Fall season. I kind of went crazy and came up with all kinds of fun projects. Tonight LAD and I had to go down to the store so I could deliver a different project and this is what greeted us when we walked in. Hello Jan and Jamie! Bet you never thought you'd be on display in a scrapbook store! These were all fun projects and it was neat to see them being shown off! The ladies at the store always do a nice job of displaying products and ideas in an inspirational way.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Whitehills said...

Wow I feel so important. Fonda you do such a good job I wish I had just a tiny bit of your talent.

Janet said...

Your projects are amazing, as always! It's so great that you're designing for MB! :-)

Ma said...

Wow. And to think, it all starts out with a Kodak moment!