Sunday, February 20, 2011

You scrapbook?

Sometimes. It's been a while since I've actually done scrapbook pages. I always seem to gravitate to mini books. My favorite scrapbook store, Memory Bound, had a two day crop this weekend. I only got to go on Friday, but did get a little accomplished.

This set of pages aren't even mine, they were purchased pre-made, hey, they were on sale, couldn't pass them up! Three pictures and some journaling later, and voila! The pics are only from Feb 2010.

My fellow scrapper friend Karen and her new Instax. It's Fuji's version of the Polaroid. Very cute!

A second layout. This one was originally created in a class at Memory Bound back in December. All I had to do was add photos. And these are from Feb 2011!

And I wanted to do something with these cupcake pictures...

I'm not a big hearts fan, but LAD got a valentine's present in the mail and it was wrapped in this white tissue paper with hearts cut out around the edges. I glued it down to my pink cardstock (gel medium, matte) then used some Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges. Along with some brand new Prima trims, flowers and it's packaging, I think it turned out pretty well.

And with the release of some new Graphic 45 products, I've got a new class in the making!

No comments: