Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas projects I forgot I made!

Back in September I made several Christmas projects for store displays for Memory Bound Scrapbook Store in Ankeny. Today I got to bring these little jewels back home. Here's a few shots of them. At the bottom of this post is a link to Flick where there are more pictures, if you're interested.

This is a Creative Imaginations Bare Elements drink caddy type thing, with 6 sections in it.

For the HOMEmade for the HOLIDAYS, I printed it on the inkjet then hand stitched around the letters of HOME and under the made with brown bakers twine.

This was a stack of bare scalloped chipboard pieces on a chain. The front piece was debossed with lines on it. Paint, red bakers twine, paper and photos. I used a JellyRoll pen to sparkle it up.

A few cards made from Bazzill 6x12 scallop pieces.


A very simple LO with words, photos and this great overlay.


This was the last project I did, using leftovers from above projects. The theme at the store was Home for the Holidays and I had seen something somewhere using this chubby house shape so decided to make a mini album using various sized pages and misc. pictures from the last few years.

Want to see more pics with more details? Go here to my Flickr gallery, or click Play on the embeded slideshow below, if it shows up for you.


1 comment:

Ma said...

Good stuff. Starting on new stuff already? Or taking a break with all that snow outside? We got a couple of inches today, finally accumulating & not blowing away.