Thursday, May 8, 2008

To Raleigh for work?

Yeah, I did work some, but we played quite a bit of golf too! The first day was our company golf outing. My team won! Whoo-Hooo!! I had some good team mates!! We played at the Wildwood Green Then a smaller group of us played on Tuesday night and Wednesday night at the Garner Country Club (well, redneck country club anyway). I got a birdie on hole 8!! Whoo Hooo!!!


Some local wildlife on the course. 6 fluffy babies. We almost had venison on Wednesday night when we played. One of the guys hit into the edge of the trees and a DEER came bounding out, looking back at us, like you SOB, you just hit me with that golf ball. Then it eventually trotted on, then came a baby and another larger deer. I think they trotted by and kicked his ball on into the sand trap!

We had a great time and now I'm sitting in the airport in Raleigh waiting to finally get home. Then to MO tomorrow to fetch LAD. He may be having too much fun to come home!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: