Thursday, November 27, 2008

Journal Your Christmas 2008

blogimage.jpg


It's time again for Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle.
Last year I Journaled My Christmas, or at least most of it...Here's a few of the posts I had about it. I was looking thru the book the other day and actually finished more pages than I remembered.
The concept is to record something each day of December and into early January. It was a fun project but I decided that I better get my book prepared first in order to be able to get it done again this year. I have started on that and I think this year I will have a combined project of Journal Your Christmas and Ali Edward's December Daily project. Which is a similar project about just recording a memory a day, no matter what it is, where Shimelle's project has daily jump-starts and specific prompts to get you going each day and creative suggestions for your pages.
With two trips planned to MO this December, I think I better keep it simple in order to keep up!
I have my book almost ready and will post some pictures soon.

No comments: