Saturday, October 25, 2008

Design Your Life


This LO is from week 2, some of the same pictures as from the earlier post. The Lost Photos. Some of these are my most favorite, not sure why, the lighting I think, and plus, he's the cutest kid ever!

Old paper from stash, matched the colors in my photos. this is an example of asymmetry.
Journaling says:
You:
Are Happy Happy Happy!
Love Peanut Butter and crackers
Amaze me every day
Drink from a cup at the table
Help feed Harry and Zoe
Love balls of all kinds and colors
Love to play trains with Thomas, Percy and Emily.
January 2008, 24 months.

Catching up, this was from week 3. Cathy provide this basic template and you just plopped in your photos, text and embellishments. I just went ahead and made this an all digital LO and have actually already printed it! Patterned paper by Tracy King, Home kit.

Layouts and concepts provided by Cathy Zielske, Design Your Life workshop at BigPictureScrapbooking.com.

No comments: