Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday in Michigan

Today we traveled to Tustin, MI and had our meeting at the Kettunen Center. Tustin is in the north central-ish part of the main part of MI.
It was about a 2 1/2 hour drive northwesterly from Lansing, where I am staying each night.
Kettunen Center is a full service conference center owned and operated by the Michigan 4-H Foundation. It is a wonderful facility and we had a very nice time at this location.
Here's a few photos of today's trip.

This is leaving, pulling out of the driveway of the center, this is across the highway. Such a nice contrast against the white snow and dark trees.

Another interesting barn a few miles up the road. I'm obsessed with barns, can you tell? This location appeared to be a working dairy.

Ahhhhh, look at that wonderfully large King sized bed! I slept like a log last night and expect to again tonight. Better take advantage of hogging the bed while I can!

And have you ever seen this on your pillow cases before? Me either!

Wednesday's forecast, snow. Thursday's forecast, snow. Friday's forecast, anybodies guess.
We're off to Bad Axe on Wednesday.
Nighty night!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Cool pictures! Michigan looks awesome! -Mindy

Ma said...

Love those red barns. Sure not like the old bare weathered oak here in the Ozarks. I guess their wood needs paint to preserve it.
Bad Axe? That ought to be fun!

Cheri said...

Did you get lost on the king-sized bed by yourself? I don't think I've ever slept alone on one...

Love those barns, very cool!

Janet said...

It does look like a beautiful area, Fonda! I love barns, too! Gosh, I'm envious of that bed...there is nothing on my pillowcases, except cat hair, maybe! lol ENJOY!