Monday, September 1, 2008

I can't believe it, I did it...

The stars must have aligned on Saturday AM, I did it, I splurged and signed up for this! I would never have dreamed of being able to attend this workshop, but it just so happens it's the weekend after the DRMS Spring Workshop in Raleigh. Normally I wouldn't even go in 2009, it would have been Amy's turn, but since she is having a baby in January, she won't be going. So I get to go again and that meeting is from Tues-Thursday AM, the Inspired. Artist Workshop is Thursday PM thru Sunday. Stars begin aligning. It won't cost me anything to get there, aside from a rental car from Raleigh to Charlotte (Concord). Procrastinate. It's a lot of $$. I kept forgetting to talk to Randy about it, then on Saturday morning I got an email saying there's only 50 spots left, shit. Randy's not gone to AK yet, he's here, I can ask him about it now. "Go for it". So I'm going for it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janet said...

YAY!!! It's a great opportunity, Fonda! Perfect for you!

Love the blog header! :-) ADORABLE!

Ma said...

I'll spring for the rental car!

Whose kid is THAT? .... oh, yeah...

Cheri said...

How cool!! Congrats on the stars aligning for you:)