Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photo Tag

My friend Janet tagged me with this photo tag.
The tag how-to...
  1. Go to the photos folder on your computer.
  2. Go to the seventh folder of photos.
  3. Go to the seventh photo.
  4. Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
  5. Invite seven friends to join.
Here's what I came up with... This was back in January, my photos are all stored/sorted chronologically. The car was actually parked in the garage and it was a colorful sunset!
I am tagging Jan, Ma and Sam and anyone else who wants to play along. Leave a comment if you do this!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Whitehills said...

I posted my picture's from your tag. Jan

Ma said...

Rosie, from June 28, 2008.
You almost got a police car, there was a minor ruckus at the motel out in Kansas.